Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Rachie

My oldest daughter not so patiently waiting for our ride. I was so proud of her we rode for over 4 miles and she would not quit and didnt complain a bit even though she had never ridden that far.
And a big thanks to mommy for not being mad because we were gone forever and making a yummy breakfast when we got home. I realize that i am truely blessed in ways i dont even realize. I have my children and my wife, we have a roof over our heads, food in the pantry, clothes on our backs (some of us more than others :) ) and jobs which is so much more than most of the world has. If i am thirsty i can walk across the room to the fridge and get cold water and ice from the door. For all the blessings i give thanks to the lord
Raymond
Sent from mobile device

No comments: